WNS Careers India
WNS Job Openings
Qualification Eligibility: Candidate should complete M.Pharm (preferably Pharmacology, Biotechnology, and Clinical) / Doctorates in Pharmacology from a recognized institution or university
Salary: Not Specified
- Project conceptualization, management, and communication with stakeholders
- Generating insights and supporting business decisions
- Managing delivery of quality outputs by ensuring accuracy, continuous improvement and adherence to SOPs and quality logs (monitoring quality control)
- Team development through coaching and mentoring
- Deep knowledge and experience of medical affairs within pharmaceutical or related industry
- Firsthand experience of delivery in a medical affairs role like a scientific advisor, brand planning, etc.
- Highly competent medical/scientific writing capabilities with experiences on the structured literature search, project documentation, protocol development, etc. during their curriculum.
- Excellent understanding of key pharmaceutical regulatory requirements
- Strong strategic planning, leadership, and operational management skills
- Ability to stretch the thinking skills and apply logical hypothesis.
- Ability to assimilate vast data and produce in a crisp manner
- Good analytical & communication skills
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, and Word) would be preferable
Last Date: ASAP
How to apply for WNS Careers 2017: Interested & Eligible candidates can apply online using the Apply Link shown below
About Company: WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS) is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader. We offer business value to 300+ clients around the world by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including banking and financial services, healthcare, insurance, manufacturing, media and entertainment, consulting and professional services, retail and consumer packaged goods, telecom, shipping and logistics, travel and leisure, and utilities.
WNS delivers an entire spectrum of BPM services in customer interaction services, finance and accounting, human resource, research and analytics, technology solutions and industry-specific processes. More than 34,000 employees serve across 52 delivery centers located in China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Turkey, UK, and the US.