Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019 – Research Assistant, Technical Assistant & Various Posts
Staff Selection Commission North Eastern Region (SSCNER) released a new recruitment notification through its official website sscner.org.in for the recruitment of total 13 (Thirteen) Research Assistant, Technical Assistant & Various Vacancies. Job seekers should apply before 24th September 2017
Department Name: – Staff Selection Commission North Eastern Region (SSCNER)
Post Name: – Research Assistant, Technical Assistant & Various
Job Location: – Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Tripura & Mizoram
Advt. No: – 02/2017
SSCNER Recruitment 2019 Notification
Research Assistant – 07 Posts
- Qualification: – Master Degree in Chemistry from a recognized University.
- Salary: Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per month with Grand pay: Rs.4200/-
Technical Assistant – 02 Posts
- Qualification: – Master’s Degree in Physics/ Mathematics/Geophysics/Statistics/Geology or Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Institute or equivalent.
- Salary: Rs. 9300 – 34800/- and with a grand pay of Rs.4200/- Per month
Other Post Details – 04 Posts
- ACIO Grade-I (Documents) – 01 Post
- Conservation Assistant – 01 Post
- Junior Conservation Assistant – 01 Post
- Field-cum-Laboratory Attendant – 01 Post
Age Limit: – As on 24th September 2017
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 Years
Age Relaxation: –
- SC / ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC Category Candidates: 03 Years
- PWD Category Candidates: 10 Years
Application Fee: – Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through SBI Net-Banking, Credit Cards / Debit Cards of all Banks” or through SBI Challan.
- SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / Female candidates: Nil (Exempted)
- General /OBC category: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only)
Selection Process: – Selection will be made on the basis of written test and Interview.
How to apply for SSCCR Jobs 2017 : – Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through ssconline.nic.in before 24th September 2017. Candidates need to send the hard copy of the application form along with the relevant documents to the below mentioned address.
Address: – The Regional Director/Dy. Director (NER), Staff Selection Commission, North Eastern Region, Housefed Complex, Dispur Beltola Basistha Road 9 Guwahati-781006
Important Dates to remember:-
- Last Date to apply online : 24th September 2017
- Closing Date to send the hard copy: 10 Days from the date of last date.