Sopra Steria Off-Campus Drive
Sopra Steria Careers
Qualification Eligibility: Candidate should complete BE/B.Tech (CS/IT/ECE) with good academics and pH Score
Salary: Rs.25, 000 per month
Job Description & Desirable Skills:
- You will be expected to write test objectives against the Low-level requirement of different Aircraft systems as per the DO-178B guidelines.
- You will be expected to write test scripts against test objective and the Low-level requirements.
- You will have to debug the test scripts on SCADE Simulator
- You will have to record queries/anomalies in JIRA
- Write Test cases in accordance with DO-178B
- Good experience in Testing and Defect Lifecycle
- Good experience in software debugging
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a strong technical background and good interpersonal skills
- Good Analytical skills
- Knowledge on logical gates, Avionics domain, JIRA, C
Event Date: 08th December 2017
Last Date: 06th December 2017
How to apply for Sopra Steria Off-Campus Drive: Interested & Eligible candidates can apply for this Drive by asking any Sopra Steria Employee to refer you as soon as possible for Sopra Steria Careers
About Company: Sopra Steria, a European leader in digital transformation, provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end-to-end service offerings on the market: consulting, systems integration, software development, infrastructure management and business process services.
Sopra Steria is trusted by leading private and public-sector organizations to deliver successful transformation programs that address their most complex and critical business challenges. Combining high quality and performance services, added value and innovation, Sopra Steria enables its clients to make the best use of digital technology.