Soft Suave Technologies Walk-in Jobs
Company Name: Soft Suave Technologies Pvt Ltd
Job Role: Software Developer Trainee
Education Qualification: B.E/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA (2016 & 2017 Batches)
Desired Experience: 0 to 1 Year
Job Location: Chennai (Tamilnadu)
Soft Suave Technologies Pvt Ltd Careers
Qualification Eligibility: Candidate should complete BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA from a recognized Institution/University
Salary: Rs.1, 50,000 – 2, 00,000 Per Annum
Job Description & Desirable Skills:
- Java, Core Java, Strong knowledge of OOPs concepts, J2EE, HTML, CSS, SQL.
- OPTIONAL: IOS Objective C, Spring, Hibernate.
- Should be well versed in a variety of technologies.
- Should have designed at least one project module using object-oriented analysis and design techniques.
- Sound knowledge of modern software architecture and development techniques.
- Good coding skills: Implementing UI validations.
- Should be a go-getter and interested in learning new technologies.
- E. candidates are preferable.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of Interview.
How to apply for Soft Suave Technologies Walk-in Jobs: Interested & Eligible candidates can attend the walk-in Interview along with the relevant documents at the following venue on 18th & 19th Nov 2017
Venue of Interview: Soft Suave Technologies Pvt Ltd, Third Floor, Lake View Estate, No.100, Kundrathur Main Road, Porur, Chennai – 600116.
Walk-in Date & Time: 18th & 19th Nov 2017 at 10:00 AM
About Company: Soft Suave is a fast growing Information Technology (IT) company headquartered in one of the largest technology-hubs in India – Chennai with a sales office in Catonsville, MD – United States. Soft Suave is specialized in providing end-to-end IT Services and Solutions to mid-market and Fortune-500 across the USA, UK, Australia, France, Denmark, Iceland, UAE, and India.
We have significant expertise and a best-in-class track record in creating and delivering high-value IT-enabled business solutions. We provide rapid and cost-effective Enterprise Solutions in several key areas including Web Application Development, Mobility, Cloud Computing and Legacy Modernization.