Sher-e- Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology (SKUAST) has released a recruitment notification and invites the applications for 02 Technical Assistant/Field Assistant Jobs in Budgam (Kashmir). Last date to apply is 10 April 2017
SKUAST Recruitment 2019 details
|Company Name||Sher-e- Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology-SKUAST|
|Post Name||Technical Assistant/Field Assistant Vacancies|
|Total Vacancies||02 Posts|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 20000/- PM|
|Application Closing Date||10 April 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for Sher-e- Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology Recruitment 2018
- Education Qualification: Government of India government Job aspirant should complete his Master’s degree/Graduate or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution or university.
- Salary: Rs. 20000/- PM
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: As per the Government of India Recruitment 2019 2018 norms, candidate’s age should be below As per SKUAST Rules.
- Job Location: Budgam (Kashmir)
- Application Fee: Nill
- Selection Procedure: As per the Sher-e- Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology recruitment notification 2017, candidates will be selected based on their performance in will be based Interview
Important Dates of Government of India Recruitment
- Last Date for the Submission of SKUAST Offline application form: 10 April 2017
Important Links to apply for Government of India Govt jobs Notification
- How to apply for SKUAST Jobs: Budgam (Kashmir) govt Jobs aspirants and eligible candidates for Technical Assistant/Field Assistant Vacancies in Government of India may apply through the prescribed application from. Candidate need to send the application from along with the relevant documents like, Marks Cards, Payment Challans (if there), age relaxation certificates, etc to send to the Office of Associate Director Research, DARS, Budgam.