Prometric Testing Walk-in Jobs
Prometric Testing Careers
Qualification Eligibility: Candidate should complete Graduation in any stream from a recognized Institution/University
Salary: Best in Industry
- Support the clients & provide resolution of procedural, process, information and technical problems for requests from testing center administrators submitted by Inbound Calls, email, chat.
- Multitask and support customers on more than one channel, call & chat at the same time.
- Document & provide an audit trail of all problems and resolutions (problem description, troubleshooting steps were taken, resolution) through the use of Incident Management tool.
- Take ownership of problems, and follow appropriate escalation paths to ensure the problems are resolved in timely and effective ways to meet customer service and Global Help Desk metrics.
- Identify systematic problems and/or recommend opportunities for improvement that will eliminate or reduce problems in the Windows XP & Win 7 platform based Prometric Applications.
- Act as advocates for the testing center administrators to ensure their needs and concerns are addressed and/or escalated.
- Follow established procedures for the call and chat referral, escalation and problem resolution with Level 2 Engineers globally.
- Work with different Site / Onshore engineers to support.
- Regular Follow-up with the customer and different resolver groups or teams to work towards resolution of open tickets.
- Work cooperatively with other team members including those in other regions.
- Recommend changes or additions to existing procedures that will improve the overall effective operation of the Global Help Desk support model.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory preferred.
- Logical bent of mind to isolate the root cause of the technical issues.
- Proficiency in Remote Desktop troubleshooting, router & LAN troubleshooting.
- Learn new skills and demonstrate high levels of proficiency with new technologies, tools, and procedures as required.
Desired Profile & Skills:
- Proficiency with Command Prompt, XP, Win 7 and general networking commands and hardware configuration support.
- Understands Printer Troubleshooting.
- Excellent customer service skills and focus.
- Ability to communicate in English (written and verbal) in a clear, concise and patient manner.
- Excellent listening and conversational skills.
- Ability to work in NIGHT Shift with rotational weekly off.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and adapt quickly to change.
- Ability to work as part of a team to accomplish common goals.
- Good conflict resolution skills.
- Good typing skills.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of Interview for Prometric Testing Walk-in Jobs
How to apply for Prometric Testing Walk-in Jobs: Interested & Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-Interview along with the relevant documents at the following venue on 16th & 17th & 20th Nov 2017
Venue of Interview: Prometric Testing Private Limited, 2nd Floor, DLF Infinity, Tower-A, DLF Phase 2, Gurgaon.
Contact Person: HR 91-124-4517145
Walk-in Date & Time: 16th & 17th & 20th Nov 2017 at 04:00 PM – 05:00 PM
About Company: Prometric is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Educational Testing Service (ETS) and a trusted provider of technology-enabled testing and assessment solutions. Our more than 20 years of experience providing the right test development and test delivery solutions to the world’s most recognized organizations has enabled millions of people around the world to advance in their careers, earn more money or better themselves professionally.