National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) has released a recruitment notification and invites the applications for 205 Administrative Officer Jobs in Across India. Last date to apply is 20 April 2017
NICL Recruitment 2019 details
|Company Name||National Insurance Company Limited-NICL|
|Post Name||Administrative Officer Vacancies|
|Total Vacancies||205 Posts|
|Pay Scale||Rs.32795-62315/- PM|
|Application Closing Date||20 April 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for National Insurance Company Limited Recruitment 2018
- Education Qualification: Government of India government Job aspirant should complete his Graduate/PG or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution or university.
- Salary: Rs.32795-62315/- PM
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: As per the Government of India Recruitment 2019 2018 norms, candidate’s age should be between 21 to 27 years. As on 01 March 2017.
- Age Relaxation: As per the NICL Recruitment 2019-18 Notification, reserved category candidates can get the age relaxation as per the govt of Across India. Job applicants need to provide the relevant documents for the same. Age relaxation details are below.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC / ST Candidates: 05 Years
- Job Location: Across India
- Application Fee: Applicants have to pay Rs.600/- for SC/ST/PWD Applicants have to pay Rs100/- through Online
- Selection Procedure: As per the National Insurance Company Limited recruitment notification 2017, candidates will be selected based on their performance in will be made on through Written Test & interview
Important Dates of Government of India Recruitment
- Start Date of NICL Online registration: 30 Mach 2017
- Last Date for the Submission of NICL Online application form: 20 April 2017
- Tentative Date of Online Examination Phase-I: 03/ 04 June 2017
- Tentative Date of Online Examination Phase-II : 02 July 2017
Important Links to apply for Government of India Govt jobs Notification
- How to apply for NICL Jobs: Across India govt Jobs aspirants and eligible candidates for Administrative Officer Vacancies in Government of India may apply online through the official website of NICL, nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in.