Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2019 – 20 Medical Practitioner Posts
Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) released a new recruitment notification through its official website nfr.indianrailways.gov.in for the recruitment of total 20 (Twenty) Medical Practitioner Posts. Railway Job seekers should attend the Walk-In-Interview on 19th September 2017
NFR Railway Jobs for freshers
Medical Practitioner: 20 Posts
- Qualification: – MBBS with Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma in respective field as a specialist and also the candidate should be registered with Indian Medical Council.
- Salary: Rs. 70,000/- Per month
- Qualification: – MBBS Degree and also the candidate should be registered with Indian Medical Council.
- Salary: Rs. 60,000/- Per month
Age Limit: – As on 01st January 2017
- Maximum age limit is 50 years
Selection Process: – Selection will be made on the basis of Interview
How to apply for Northeast Frontier Railway Jobs 2017: – Interested and eligible candidates may attend Walk-In-Interview along with the relevant documents on 19th September 2017
Important Dates to remember:-
- Walk in Date:19th September 2017
- Walk in Time: 10:00 AM
Venue of Interview: Office of the Chief Medical Director, NF Railway, Maligaon, Guwahati – 781011