NearLearn Walk-in Jobs
NearLearn Careers 2017
Qualification Eligibility: Candidate should complete BE/B.Tech/BBA/BBM/BCA/ME/M.Tech/MCA/MBA from a recognized institution or university
Salary: Not Specified
Job Description & Desirable Skills:
- Attend customer calls and convert them into sales.
- Generate revenue and make a huge impact on NearLearn’s growth, by developing/maintaining customer relationships and positioning NearLearn’s products in the market.
- Maintain, build and update calling/mailing databases.
- Research on different tools to increase the sales or business opportunities.
- Demonstrate initiatives for refinement & strengthening of an existing product.
- Regular follow up with new and existing customers on B2C & B2B market.
- Excellent communication skills, enthusiastic go-getter and willing to meet targets.
- Logical thinker, good at analogy is preferred.
- Excellent Communication and Writing Skill.
Hiring Process: Selection will be made on the basis of Interview.
How to apply for NearLearn Walk-in Jobs: Interested & Eligible candidates can send their Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly attend the walk-in Interview along with the relevant documents at the following venue on 18th Nov 2017
Venue of Interview: NearLearn, No 13/1-1, 2nd Floor, Srinivas Tower, 100ft Ring Road, 1st Stage, BTM Layout, Bangalore 560029.
Contact Person: Shankar 8041700110
Walk-in Date & Time: 18th Nov 2017 at 10:00 AM – 03:00 PM
About Company: NearLearn is an Ed-tech platform start-up, who is named as one of the best training providers having the fast growth in the domain having Industry’s best professional trainers and right strategy adhering to the need and expectation from any trainee. We are always committed and equally serious for the Professionals as like as they would definitely be for pursuing any course. We are dedicated to unique approach and genuine training fundamentals to ensure the utmost outcome to fulfill an aspirant’s need.