Cyber Infrastructure Walk-in Jobs
Cyber Infrastructure Jobs 2017
Qualification Eligibility: Candidate should complete BE/BTech/BCA/ME/MTech/MCA from a recognized Institution/University
Salary: Not Specified
- Strong understanding of complete SDLC cycle.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming.
- Should have strong working knowledge of any PHP framework (CI/cake PHP/Zend/Laravel, etc) or Core PHP.
- Good understanding of DBMS and relational database.
- Strong on logical thinking.
- Willing to switch and learn new technologies.
- Effective Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Hiring process: Selection will be made on the basis of Interview
How to apply for Cyber Infrastructure Walk-in Jobs: Interested & Eligible candidates can attend the walk-in Interview along with the relevant documents at the following venue on 17th & 18th Nov 2017
Venue of Interview: CIS Plex, 10 South Tukoganj, Nath Mandir Road, Near Chotiwala Restaurant, Indore.
Contact Person: HR 0731-6664000
Walk-in Date & Time: 17th & 18th Nov 2017 at 11:00 AM
About Company: Cyber Infrastructure (P) Limited, “CIS” was started in 2003 by three college graduates with only $150. Today, CIS is a leading IT and consulting company with a turnover in the millions and offices in 3 countries and regional representatives in over 13 different countries.
CIS pioneered the Right Sourcing Model (RSM), which has emerged as a disruptive force in the outsourcing industry.
The RSM is based on taking work to the location where the best talent is available and where it makes the best economic sense along with the least amount of acceptable risk.