- 350 Clerk Posts (03rd October 2017)
- 33 Senior Scale Stenographers Posts (27th June 2017)
- 86 Stenographer Posts (12th June 2017)
- 229 Stenographer Grade-III Posts (Closed)
Chandigarh High Court Recruitment 2019 – 350 Clerk Posts
Chandigarh High Court 2017 released a new recruitment notification through its official website sssc.gov.in for the recruitment of total 350 (Three Hundred and fifty) Posts. High Court Job seekers should apply on or before 03rd October 2017
SSSC Recruitment for 350 Clerk Posts
Clerk: 350 Posts
- Qualification: – Degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
- Salary: Rs.10300 – 34800/- Per month with a grand pay: Rs.3200/-
Age Limit: – As on 01st January 2017
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 37 Years
Age Relaxation: – OBC / SC / ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
Application Fee: – Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through a challan.
- SC/ ST/ BC/ ESM of Haryana for Female candidates: Rs.125/- (Rupees One Hundred and Twenty Five)
- SC/ ST/ BC/ ESM of Haryana for Male candidates: Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty)
- General and other states Female Candidates: Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred)
- General and other states Male Candidates: Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand)
Selection Process: – Selection will be made on the basis of Written Test & Computer Proficiency test.
How to apply for Chandigarh High Court Job Vacancy 2017: – Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online at www.sssc.gov.in from 04th September 2017 to 03rd October 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Start Date to apply online: 04th September 2017
- Close Date to Apply online Part I: 03rd October 2017
- Last Date for the payment: 04th October 2017
- Close Date to Apply online Part II: 06th October 2017
- Last date for editing of applications: 06th October 2017
Chandigarh High Court Recruitment 2019 – High Court of Punjab & Haryana – 33 Senior Scale Stenographers Posts apply online at www.highcourtchd.gov.in.
High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment 2019: High Court of Punjab & Haryana (Chandigarh High Court) invited candidates with Official recruitment notification May 2017 for 33 Senior Scale Stenographers Posts. These vacancies are going fill out for their all branches which are located Haryana. Chandigarh High Court also places its recruitment notification on their official website called www.highcourtchd.gov.in’. All eligible Job aspirants who completed Degree can download official notification and application form before 27th June 2017 to apply.
Chandigarh High Court Recruitment 2019 details
|Company Name||High Court of Punjab & Haryana-Chandigarh High Court|
|Post Name||Senior Scale Stenographers Vacancies|
|Total Posts||33 Posts|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 10300-34800/- Per Month|
|Last Date||27th June 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment 2018
Education Qualification: Job aspirant should complete his / her Degree from a recognized institution or university.
Salary: Rs. 10300-34800/- Per Month and with a grand pay of Rs. 4400/- Per Month
Age Limit: As per the Government of Chandigarh Recruitment 2019 2018 norms, candidate’s age should be between 21 to 30 years. As on 27th June 2017.
Age Relaxation: As per the Chandigarh High Court Recruitment 2019-18 Notification, reserved category candidates can get the age relaxation as per the govt of Haryana. Job applicants need to provide the relevant documents for the same. Age relaxation details are below.
PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Job Location: Haryana
Official Website – www.highcourtchd.gov.in.
Application Fee: General, Reserved Category Candidate have to pay Rs. 500/- for of other State candidates, for SC/ ST/ BC/ ESM of State of Haryana for Male candidates, have to pay Rs. 250/- through Demand Draft/ Indian Postal Order in favor of Registrar General, High Court of Punjab & Haryana, Chandigarh.
Address: Coordination Branch, Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh 160001 on or before 27th June 2017.
Selection Procedure: As per the High Court of Punjab & Haryana recruitment notification 2017, candidates will be selected based on their performance in English/Hindi Shorthand Test and its Transcription & Computer Proficiency test.
Important Dates of Government of Chandigarh Recruitment
|Last date for Application submission||27th June 2017|
How to apply for Chandigarh High Court Recruitment 2019 Notification
Jobs aspirants and eligible candidates can visit www.highcourtchd.gov.in’ to download official notification and application form, before 27th June 2017. The people who are looking for Chandigarh High Court recruitment notification 2017-18 and other eligible candidates for Senior Scale Stenographers in High Court of Punjab & Haryana can download the application from the official website of Chandigarh High Court, www.highcourtchd.gov.in’.
Chandigarh High Court – High Court of Punjab & Haryana openings 2017-18: Applications are invited from the eligible applicants for filling up of 86 Stenographer Vacancies. Government Jobs aspirants, who are having Degree certificate, can apply for the post on or before 12th June 2017. Haryana Government Jobs seekers may utilize this opportunity.
Chandigarh High Court recruitment 2017 notification
Organization Name: High Court of Punjab & Haryana
Post Name: Stenographer
Educational Qualification required: Degree
No of Vacancies: 86 Posts
Job Category: Government Jobs
Job Level: State Level Job
Official Website: www.sssc.gov.in
Job Posting Location: Haryana
Eligibility Details for High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment 2019
Education Qualification: The applicant should be a Degree from any of the Recognized Board/ Council or Institution. Candidate should complete his / her in Science or arts background.
Age Limit: Government Jobs applicants age should be between 18 to 42 years. As on 01 January 2017.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be applicable for High Court of Punjab & Haryana and deserving candidates as per norms.
OBC Candidates: 03 Years
SC / ST Candidates: 05 Years
PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Salary: Rs.5200-20200/- Per Month and with a grand pay of Rs.2400/-
How to Apply for Chandigarh High Court Recruitment 2019-18 for Stenographer Vacancies
Interested and eligible candidates have to visit official website www.sssc.gov.in to fill their Online Application form on or before 12th June 2017
Selection Procedure: Chandigarh High Court jobs applicants will be selected based on their performance in English / Hindi Shorthand Test and its Transcription & Computer Proficiency test.
Application Fee: All Govt Jobs applicants have to pay Rs. 1000/- for General, Reserved Category for Male candidates, Rs. 500/- for General, Reserved Category for Female candidates of other State. Rs. 250/- for BC / SC / ST / Ex Servicemen of State of Haryana for Male candidates, Rs. 125/- for BC / SC / ST / Ex Servicemen of State of Haryana for Female candidates. Candidates need to pay the application fee through a Challan.
Important Dates for Chandigarh High Court Openings 2017
|Start date for Application submission||15th May 2017|
|Last date for Application submission||12th June 2017|
|Last Date for the payment of application fee:||14th June 2017|
|Last Date for the submission of Application form Part II:||15th June 2017|
High Court chd Recruitment 2019-18 Notification – 229 Stenographer Grade-III Posts
high court chd (Punjab & Haryana High Court) has released a recruitment notification and invites the applications for 229 Stenographer Grade-III Jobs in Punjab and Haryana. The last date to apply is 18 April 2017
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2019 details
|Company Name||high court chd-Punjab & Haryana High Court|
|Post Name||Stenographer Grade-III Vacancies|
|Total Vacancies||229 Posts|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 5910-20200/- PM|
|Application Closing Date||18 April 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for high court chd Recruitment 2018
- Education Qualification: Punjab Haryana High Court government Job aspirant should complete his Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution or university.
- Salary: Rs. 5910-20200/- PM and with a grand pay of Rs. 2800/- PM
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: As per the Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2019 2018 norms, candidate’s age should be between 18 to 42 years. As on 01 January 2017.
- Job Location: Punjab and Haryana
- Application Fee: General Applicants have to pay Rs. 1000/- Reserved Category of other State have to pay, Rs. 250/- for SC/ BC/ OBC/ ESM of State of Punjab, General of PHC of Punjab have to pay Rs.500/-SC/ BC/ OBC/ ESM of PHC of Punjab candidates by the way of “Cash Deposit Receipt” printed after completion of Step-I of registration in any Branch of State Bank of India only under Screen 8888
- Selection Procedure: As per the high court chd recruitment notification 2017, candidates will be selected based on their performance in Will be based on interview
Important Dates of Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment
- Start Date of Punjab & Haryana High Court Online registration: 20 March 2017
- Last Date for the Submission of Punjab & Haryana High Court Online application form: 21 April 2017
- Last Date for the payment of application fee through challan: 20 April 2017
- Date of Interview: May 2017
Important Links to apply for Punjab Haryana High Court Govt jobs Notification
- How to apply for Punjab & Haryana High Court Jobs: Punjab and Haryana govt Jobs aspirants and eligible candidates for Stenographer Grade-III Vacancies in Punjab Haryana High Court may apply online through the official website of Punjab & Haryana High Court, www.sssc.gov.in.