Aon Hewitt Walk-in Jobs
Company Name: Aon Hewitt (Now Alight Solution)
Job Role: Associate/Senior Associate
Education Qualification: BA/B.Sc/B.Com/BBA/BHM/M.Com
Desired Experience: 0 to 2 Years
Job Location: Gurgaon (Haryana)
Aon Hewitt Careers
Qualification Eligibility: Candidate should complete BA/BSc/B.Com/BBA/BHM/M.Com from a recognized institution or university
Salary: Not Specified
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for processing Payroll transactions such as Defensive queries, retro / Pay calculations or any other processes as defined by the client.
- Ensuring service delivery as per client Service Level Agreements. Identifying, sharing and supporting operational improvements.
- Following Data Security and Code of Conduct standards and ensuring compliance with MIS other internal guidelines.
- Ensuring consistent productivity accuracy performance as per team requirements.
- 0 – 24 months’ work experience preferably in payroll or other transactional processing.
- Skilled in computer applications including Excel Word with typing Speed of minimum 25 WPM 90% Accuracy.
- Proficiency in Data Sorting, IF conditions in V Lookup.
- Ability to perform rule-based transactions with simple calculations.
- You should demonstrate good written verbal communication.
- Previous experience with Outsourcing, Payroll industry and possessing good social skills Work Condition.
- Flexibility to work in 245 shift environment.
- Flexibility to occasionally extend work hours to meet business needs.
- Flexibility to move across client teams.
- Willingness to sign a service agreement before every overseas travel/assignment We offer you.
- Attractive Reward and recognition program celebrating successes and achievements.
- Frequent training and development opportunities to acquire and enhance new skills.
- The fun workplace where people bond and stay motivated.
- Career opportunities that are quick and offers varied exposure.
How to apply for Aon Hewitt Walk-in Jobs: Interested & Eligible candidates can attend the walk-in Interview along with the relevant documents at the following venue on 18th Nov 2017
Venue of Interview: Aon Centre, Building No. 2, Unitech Info Space, Sec-48, Gurgaon
Walk-in Date & Time: 18th Nov 2017 at 09:30 AM – 11:00 AM
About Company: Aon Hewitt empowers organizations and individuals to secure a better future through innovative talent, retirement and health solutions. We advise, design and execute a wide range of solutions that enable clients to cultivate talent to drive organizational and personal performance and growth, navigate retirement risk while providing new levels of financial security, and redefine health solutions for greater choice, affordability, and wellness. Aon Hewitt is the global leader in human resource solutions, with over 30,000 professionals in 90 countries serving more than 20,000 clients worldwide.