Airtel Walk-in Jobs
Qualification Eligibility: Candidate should complete BSc/BCA/Diploma/ITI from a recognized Institution/University
Salary: Rs.2,50,000 – 3,50,000 Per Annum
Job Description & Desirable Skills:
- Involve into Configuring, Monitoring & Troubleshooting of Networks.
- LAN/WAN/WLAN Installation & Configuration.
- Understand about DSL, Broadband, Router, and IP Protocols.
- Troubleshooting the lease line.
- Cross function coordination for delivery.
- Analytical skills to analyze customer technical faults for corrective actions.
- Coordination with cross-functional teams CSD/NOC/ISP to provide faster resolutions.
- Basic knowledge of Copper /Fiber.
- Knowledge of WI-FI & Modem Configuration.
- Driving KPI as per defined Targets.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of Interview.
How to apply for Airtel Walk-in Jobs: Interested & Eligible candidates can attend the walk-in Interview along with the relevant documents at the following venue on 16th to 24th Nov 2017
Venue of Interview: Airtel, Bristol IT Park, # SP 10, 5th floor, Thiru-Vi-Ka Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai 600032, And Landmark: Behind Olympia Tech Park, near Maruti service Center.
Walk-in Date & Time: 16th to 24th Nov 2017 at 2:00 PM
About Company: Bharti Airtel Limited, commonly known as Airtel, is an Indian multinational telecommunications Services Company headquartered in New Chennai, India. It operates in 20 countries across South Asia, Africa, and the Channel Islands. Airtel has a GSM network in all countries in which it operates, providing 2G, 3G, and 4G services depending upon the country of operation. Airtel is the world’s third largest mobile telecommunications company by subscribers, with over 275 million subscribers across 20 countries as of July 2013