Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2019 – 200 Junior Executive Posts
Airports Authority of India (AAI) released a new recruitment notification through its official website aai.aero for the recruitment of total 200 (Two Hundred) Junior Executive (Civil – 50, Electrical – 50, Electronics – 100) Posts. Job seekers who are Interested in Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2019 should apply on or before 17th October 2017
Department Name: – Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Post Name: – Junior Executive
Job Location: – All India
Official Website: – aai.aero
AAI Recruitment 2019 For Engineers
Junior Executive: 200 Posts (Civil – 50, Electrical – 50, Electronics – 100)
- Qualification: – Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in relevant discipline with minimum 60% marks from a recognized/deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by Government of India and having qualifying GATE marks on GATE Score card for the year 2016.
- Salary: Rs.16400 – 40500/- Per month
Age Limit: – As on 30th September 2017
- SC /ST category candidates: 32 Years
- OBC category candidates: 30 Years
- Unserved category candidates: 27 Years
Application Fee: – Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through online.
- SC / ST / PWD / Female candidates: Nil (Exempted)
- General & OBC category candidates: Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred)
Selection Process: – Selection will be made on the basis of Gate Marks & Document verification.
How to apply for AAI Jobs: – Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of AAI, aai.aero from 18th September 2017 to 17th October 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Start Date to apply online:18th September 2017
- Last Date to apply Online: 17th October 2017
Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2019 – 03 Consultant Posts
Airport Authority of India (AAI) released a new recruitment notification through its official website airportsindia.org.in for the recruitment of 03 (Three) Consultants in Land Management Posts. Government Job seekers who are Interested in Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2019 should apply on or before 15th September 2017
Department Name: – Airport Authority of India (AAI)
Post Name: – Consultant
Job Location: – All India
Advt. No: – 01/2017
AAI Recruitment 2019 for Consultant
Consultants: 03 Posts
- Qualification: – Graduate in any discipline and should be conversant in Hindi, English and local language of respective states of NER.
- Salary: – Not Specified
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 60 years
Application Fee: – There is no application Fee.
Selection Process: – Selection will be made on the basis of Interview
How to apply for AAI Vacancy: – Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application form. Candidates need to send the application form along with the relevant documents to specified address before 15th September 2017. The envelope should be super scribing as “ Application for the Land Management Consultant at Agartala / Impal / RHQ, NER Guwahati”
- Close date to submit the application: 15th September 2017